18 Things That Prove There Are Only 2 Types of Girls in the World
In order to perceive information easier, people subconsciously divide big groups into small ones in their mind. The same method is used in schools where different charts and schemes help split and classify the information and this helps people remember it faster. Even though each girl is unique, they are still not the exception and can also be divided into 2 groups according to their different features.
We at Bright Side decided to show you in jest that even though all humans are different, there are still many things that unite us. We hope that you’ll recognize yourself in this article.
1. You either have a day long photo session with a Christmas tree and presents, or you simply enjoy the holiday.
2. You use Instagram to either show off or just for fun.
3. You can either open your own cosmetics store or you use the mascara that you bought 2 years ago.
4. We think it’s pretty obvious which bouquet will conquer the heart of any girl. We don’t know anyone who could say “No” to chicken wings.
5. Stockings are definitely beautiful but chicken legs are better.
6. Beauty or comfort? That’s the question!
7. In a selfie, you can either show outstanding body parts or your soul.
8. You either choose a classic manicure or the "Let’s use all the rhinestones that you have, and feathers, and chains! option.
9. It’s one ride but the emotions are so different.
10. The ideas about what a perfect Halloween costume looks like are also different.
11. Oh times! Oh customs!
12. Are you for modern adaptations or for classics?
13. There are 2 options here: you can either make a wig out of the hair left on the brush or the brush is perfectly clean.
14. Their approach to sports is different too.
15. The eternal fight of comfort vs beauty
16. A wedding can be either ’expensively-rich’ or bright and full of drive.
17. You can look different and still be the same age.
18. People have different values:
Is there anything that you would like to add to this list? Please share your ideas in the comments!