Every year we cut down 7.3 million hectares of forests. Humanity does the same with other resources and the wealth of the earth. People are accustomed to taking nature as something they’re entitled to that has no voice or power. But we forget that it can fight back and that nature always wins. And we are not talking about destructive elements or natural disasters.
1. “Trees cocooned in spider’s webs”
2. Even a bolt can be a place for new growth.
3. Greenery swallows what humans created.
4. Nature is stronger than any fence.
5. Growing vines make everything look more impressive.
6. The only life among soulless bricks
7. Nature is a master of contour.
8. Soon, no one will know that there used to be a sign there.
9. Machines are nothing against nature.
10. Human creations are temporary. Wildlife is forever.
11. This natural brick is a great addition.
12. No walls will stop the growth of beauty.
13. There is always a place for new life.
14. Green flow
15. Even a small tree has a lot of power.
16. Nature is too cramped alongside civilization.
17. Who said humans rule the world?
18. The natural kingdom is brighter than ours.
19. “Life always finds a way.”
20. Nature erases a gravestone.
21. “The chip I pulled out of the bag still has the roots attached.”
Please note: This article was updated in April 2023 to correct source material and factual inaccuracies.