8 Riddles to Take a Break From Work and Test Your Wits
Sometimes the answer to a simple riddle might not be so obvious and might take more time to think through, but this is how you can improve logical thinking, attention, and creativity. Moreover, puzzles and riddles are a good thing to use to get away from daily problems and routines. So, take your time and enjoy cracking brain-teasers.
We at Bright Side suggest that you solve these 8 riddles as fast as possible — we’ll be waiting to see your results in the comments.
1. Find the mistake within 10 seconds.
2. What’s wrong with this picture?
3. Spot the mistake in this picture within 10 seconds.
4. A boy and a doctor are fishing. The boy is the doctor’s son, but the doctor is not his father. How is that possible?
5. What’s wrong with this picture?
6. Which tank will get full first?
7. Which rope is tied to its tail?
8. What’s wrong with this picture?
How many riddles did you answer right? Which one took the longest time to solve?