40 brilliant ways to organize your home
If you find the right way to organize your home, then you'll be able to enjoy living and working, hosting friends, and bringing your date home even in the smallest apartment.
Bright Side found 40 brilliant ways to help you store all kinds of items that often leave your home in a mess. Each one of them is so simple that you can try it right now.
1. Use a tension rod to hang cleaning detergents under the sink.
2. A magnetic rack for knives.
3. Tension rods to sort items on the shelves.
4. An ordinary file holder can be used for storing foil and baking paper.
5. A magazine holder works perfectly for keeping the lids of pots all in one place.
6. Use magnetic tins to store your spices on the refrigerator door.
7. A pegboard with hooks is a perfect way to keep your kitchenware organized.
8. Vertical silverware storage lets you save on space.
9. Keep bulk foods in labeled containers.
10. Get the most out of your cabinets by adding hanging shelves.
11. A wall-mounted dish drainer will save space on the counter and in the cupboards.
12. An extra shelf will always come in handy for additional storage space.
13. Use pants hangers for your high boots.
14. A wall rack can be an ideal home for your favorite shoes.
15. Shelf dividers work well for items that don't require hanging.
16. Belts go straight on to the sliding rack.
17. It's always nice to see all of your glasses on one hanger.
18. Hang bags on hooks (even shower hooks work great).
19. No more tangled jewelry if you organize it all using adhesive hooks
20. Attach your drying rack to the ceiling to make drying comfortable
21. One great way to store your bracelets is by using glass bottles
22. In case you're afraid to break the bottle, use a paper towel holder
23. Plastic pipes are great for organizing scarves and ties.
24. Double your closet space by using the pull-tabs from cans to hook hangers together.
25. Sheets and duvet covers can be kept inside the pillowcase of the same linen set.
26. Towel rails and baskets can pair up to take care of your shower essentials as well as your towels.
27. It's a great idea to store tooth brushes in a bathroom cabinet.
28. A magnetic strip is an excellent way to keep track of your bobby pins, tweezers, nail clippers and other bathroom items.
29. PVC works great at holding your hair dryer, curling iron and so on.
30. Sponges, cotton pads and swabs are easy to organize using jars attached to the wall.
31. Toiletries, paper towels, and other rarely used items will all sit well on the shelf above the door.
32. Your cosmetics will all be within arm's reach with a magnetic cosmetics board.
33. A shoe organizer is an excellent idea for storing cleaning detergents.
Other Little Things
34. Egg carton can also work as an organizer for your Christmas tree ornaments
35. Empty coffee cans can help store your knitting threads and other bits and pieces.
36. To prevent the clutter from building up in your bedroom or living room, keep your DVDs in media boxes
37. To settle the question of tangled wires once and for all, try this.
38. A shoe organizer can also be used to store various smaller items.
39. Vinyl records, magazines, and books will all fit inside a storage & window seat.
40. Rolling drawers like these let you use the space under the bed wisely. DIY by screwing wheels onto old wooden boxes.