15 Pics That Prove Every Second With Your Loved Ones Is a Treasure to Keep
Reuniting with loved ones, helping those we care about, or a simple photoshoot with our kids and pets can make even a few minutes feel magical. All the better if we take photos of those moments. This way we can be reminded of them and ignite a warm spark inside of us, even if we feel down.
We at Bright Side have a soft spot for family and friends and we just can’t resist sharing our latest compilation of special moments that people shared on the internet.
1. “My son teaching his little sister how to walk from his wheelchair.”
2. “My husband rooting for our daughter is the energy I need this week.”
3. “Today we celebrated one year of beating a tumor. My wife made me a cake! Yea, my son is trying to steal it.”
4. “Surprised my friend by bringing him to a zoo where he got to pet his favorite animal, a sloth. His face says it all.”
5. “A ‘photoshoot’ my husband did while I was at work. If this doesn’t make you smile, I don’t know what will.”
6. “6 months meets 96 years — my Nana held her first great-granddaughter for the first time ever today!”
7. “Family moment 30 years ago with my mom and grandpa.”
8. “It took me nearly 26 years to find my father and his family. This is my newborn daughter and my uncle (my father’s brother).”
9. “I met my father for the first time in my (now) 29 years. We decided to have a ‘1st birthday’ on my 29th birthday.”
10. “I was a donor to my sister’s girlfriend and I’m now a proud uncle to my donor child.”
11. “My 96-year-old great-grandma with my kids and I. So thankful she’s in our lives!”
12. “Our flight got canceled for my birthday trip, and I missed the fancy pedicure we had booked. My husband surprised me the next day.”
13. “Met my internet best friend of 7 years for the first time!”
14. “My friend giving the neighborhood kids a huge box of chalk.”
15. “My daughter and I vs My granddaughter and I”
Which one touched your heart the most? Do you have a story with your loved one that you would like to share?
Bright Side has its own podcasts now. Take cool articles with you and listen to new stories whenever and wherever you want.