9 Clothing Tricks That Help Celebrities Look Stunning
Celebrities, just like us, have their own little flaws, but because they’re public figures, they have to constantly look for new and effective ways to look flawless without an army of stylists near them. And we’d love to look at these great examples of how you can hide the features you don’t like and highlight your advantages with the help of clothes.
Bright Side has already adopted some of these methods, and we hope that our article will help you look stunning as well.
Sarah Jessica Parker gives more volume to her upper body.
Sarah Jessica Parker may be considered a style icon, because she knows how to present her advantages and carefully hide her flaws. For example, this celebrity improves the shape of her bust with clothing on her upper body. Instead of fixing what could be considered a body flaw with plastic surgery, SJP uses well-chosen clothing.
- If you have the same problem, wear bright solid colors or large prints, as well as flounces, ruffles, and V-necks.
Angelina Jolie hides her wide shoulders and narrow hips.
Angelina Jolie, one of the most beautiful actresses in Hollywood, knows how to present herself right. And her wide shoulders don’t prevent her from looking great.
If you have the same problem, wear oversized jackets, massive accessories at the chest level, and fluffy skirts.
Reese Witherspoon visually makes herself look taller.
If you have the same problem, wear knee-length dresses and pumps. The shoes should have a hidden platform in the toe area.
A petite Victoria Beckham creates volume for her body.
Victoria Beckham has a very slight physique, but we don’t see it because of her unique style.
- If you have the same problem, wear loose pants, fluffy silk blouses, and fitted coats.
Tilda Swinton hides her large shoe size.
- If you have the same problem, wear 2-tone shoes and shoes with a rounded toe, which also make your foot look smaller.
Keira Knightley skillfully hides her short legs.
Keira Knightley, despite the fact that she naturally has a disproportionately long body and short legs, skillfully hides her flaws, breaking the silhouette of her body and visually increasing the length of her legs.
- If you have the same problem, wear high-waisted dresses and pencil skirts.
Meghan Markle makes her waist more defined.
- If you have the same problem, highlight the waist with accessories and wide belts, as well as pencil skirts that accentuate the hips.
Vanessa Hudgens makes her neck appear visually longer.
Vanessa Hudgens has a short neck, but we don’t notice it at all.
- If you have the same problem, highlight your neck with accessories like long chains, chunky necklaces, and earrings.
Kate Winslet hides extra inches.
Kate Winslet knows how to look spectacular, despite not having the perfect model measurements. She is very good at emphasizing her advantages and diverting attention from her flaws.
- If you have the same problem, wear a low neckline or a bright print. An asymmetrical cut, a belt, or contrasting inserts at the waist (and thick fabrics) will also look good.
Do you have your own tricks that help you look stunning?