15 Senior Celebrity Couples Serve as Reassurance That Romance Is Not Dead
According to research, couples who argue effectively are 10 times more likely to stay together and have a happy relationship. And while some think that sticking together at all times is the key to extending romance, others believe that being independent is the secret to keeping the excitement in a relationship. Either way, we have to admit that the real recipe for couple longevity remains a secret, and that’s what makes long-tasting love stories all the more precious.
Bright Side is fascinated by those couples who manage to keep the spark alive even after decades of being together. And here are older Hollywood lovebirds who seem to be just as in love as they were the day they first met.
1. Michelle Pfeiffer and David E. Kelley, married for 28 years
2. Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell, together for 39 years
3. Dame Helen Mirren and Taylor Hackford, married for 24 years
4. Meryl Streep and Don Gummer, married for 43 years
5. Felicity Huffman and William H. Macy, married for 24 years
6. Samuel L. Jackson and LaTanya Richardson, married for 41 years
7. Julia Louis-Dreyfus and Brad Hall, married for 34 years
8. Sting and Trudie Styler, married for 29 years
9. Oprah Winfrey and Stedman Graham, together for more than 35 years
10. Mark Harmon and Pam Dawber, married for 35 years
11. Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne, married for 39 years
12. Annette Bening and Warren Beatty, married for 30 years
13. Keith Richards and Patti Hansen, married for 38 years
14. Pauletta Washington and Denzel Washington, married for 38 years
15. Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman, together for 51 years
What is the secret to a long-lasting relationship in your opinion? Do you think that love has an expiration date?