15+ Animals That Started to Act So Human, We Couldn’t Unsee the Similarity
Just like people, animals also like to showcase their goofy side on occasion, which is especially noticeable when they start to resemble us. Whether this behavior is intentional or not, it’s certainly an eye-catching sight. In fact, research has shown that dog owners tend to gravitate toward dogs who look like them, both physically and psychologically.
However, it’s not just pets that seem to be mimicking us. Other animals do it as well. Bright Side found some spot-on examples where the lines between human and animal behavior seem somewhat blurred. Let’s see if they’ll manage to trick you!
1. “OMG! I’ve dreamt of this moment for so long and now I have no words!”
2. Rock-a-bye baby, on the treetop. When the wind blows, the cradle will rock...
3. When you go to bed but forget to turn the lights off:
4. “Hey, a little less shampooing and a bit more scrubbing!”
5. How you sleep knowing tomorrow is Sunday and no alarm will wake you up:
6. When Mom is making a cake and her kids are eagerly waiting:
7. Making goofy faces for the pic
8. “Oh, boy! I’m so excited I forgot to put on my poker face!”
9. “Ready for some spring cleaning! I just need to find the broom.”
10. Sweet dreams with bae
11. I’m so used to taking selfies, I’m not sure how to pose for a full-body photo.
12. Showing off my new bae
13. We all have that person in our life who’s either always cheerful or always grumpy.
14. Sharing is caring, and a nice snack is a good place to start.
15. Being too shy to take the family photo so you hide behind Mom...
16. “I could use a helping hand in making this bed. Grab the other end!”
17. When you reveal that you’re a goofball after they’ve told you you’re too serious:
Did you recognize yourself in any of the situations depicted? Do your pets act the same way sometimes? Tell us more about them in the comments.