20+ Animals Who Don’t Understand the Concept of “No”
Forbidden things have their own charm and animals seem to know that. When you have a pet, even with all the training in the world, you may still come home to chewed slippers, destroyed toothpaste, or a ruined dinner. Even though we like to think of our furry friends as little angels, being independent is their motto, so they’ll do what they want, when they want — and our solution is to laugh it off.
We at Bright Side never get bored of watching animals that have a secret passion for disobeying their humans.
1. “My dog insists my dad is a pillow.”
2. “The child can write his homework with something else.”
3. “Left my baby husky alone for a minute, and I came back to this.”
4. “Just got done pouring this concrete and he walks over.”
5. “What happens when you tell your parrot he’s on a diet”
6. “Every time I straighten them, Stevie jumps up and ’fixes’ them.”
7. “Oops, I did it again!”
8. “Every single time I start reading...”
9. “I present to you, the parrot sandwich!”
10. “Maybe this time they won’t catch me...”
11. Bad bunny
12. “Not only is she sitting in my basket, but she’s also on one of my crochet projects.”
13. “My father attempting to eat dinner in peace”
14. These baby goats want more attention.
15. “Bought my dog a new dog bed today and he’s already been kicked off by the cat within 20 minutes.”
16. “This is what I just came home to.”
17. Big fan of puzzles!
18. It’s not hard to tell who’s the boss in this house.
19. “Aw, you said no more TV?”
20. “Finn insists on lying on my head.”
21. “This bird keeps pecking the window and shouting at me while I’m trying to work.”
22. “This little menace just loves to bite my toothpaste tube.”
23. “Caught the little criminal!”
24. “Forgot to close the lid.”
25. “He thought I needed a new scarf.”
What kind of mischievous behavior does your animal display? We’d love to read your funny stories and see photos of your pets’ misdeeds.