20 Fluffy Faces That Thought They Were Agent 007
Animals are naturally great at disguising themselves and they have all the necessary tools: the colors, the instincts, the grace, and the skills. And this is not just true for wild animals, but also for our pets that sometimes feel like they are cheetahs. Their owners claim that their pets really love playing hide and seek. But some pets almost become some sort of international spies.
We at Bright Side know how hard it is to catch these small 007-agents red-handed, because they know how to hide really well. But we’ve still managed to find the best photos to share with you. And in the bonus, you will see a staff meeting of these spies.
1. When the cat has the perfect Zorro mask:
2. When you wanted to blend in with the wall but something went wrong:
3. A good spy always has to have a great sense of smell.
4. Waiting for the prey
5. When you realize that you and your partner blew your covers:
6. “Charlie’s Angels” mission accomplished
7. If you’ve failed your mission, you can always hide behind a curtain.
8. Feeling like a cheetah
9. A true spy is always ready to strike first.
10. When you can sense that you’ve been found.
11. The best cover is a stack of folded clothes.
12. When you’ve waited for the perfect moment for too long and then decide to reveal yourself:
13. You may just be the best gift.
14. When your color is the same as the wallpaper, it is better to pretend you’re a decorative element.
15. If you’re tired, just pretend you’re a rug.
16. When your legs are too long, pretend you’re sleeping.
17. When you really blend in:
18. A truly professional spy
19. This face also looks like a toy.
20. When you decide to pose for a photo from your cover:
Bonus: A staff meeting among spies
Have you ever seen your pets pretend to be spies? Share their photos and stories with us in the comment section below.
Preview photo credit Didnotfindausername / Reddit