A Kitten a Day Keeps the Doctor Away (19 Health-Improving Photos)
Feline-assisted therapy is an effective way to treat many diseases using cats. There’s one of special conditions: the cat must be at least 1 year old to participate in the therapy. But we believe that kittens can also do this job well and help us get healthy. And we invite you to check this out with us.
These pawsome kittens are practically seventh heaven for Bright Side. And even if our hypothesis is wrong, they’ll still improve your mood, trust us.
1. A special hammock for a special someone
2. “I’m a good boy, I can drink it all!”
3. Hide and seek, advanced mode
4. A fold-up kitten
5. “Clara’s first trip into the backyard”
6. “I adopted a kitten and it seems like he’s fitting in just fine.”
7. “One of our kittens only sleeps in my daughter’s doll bathtub.”
8. “I need to grow up a bit for this boot...”
9. “Small kitty can fit everywhere!”
10. “My precious!”
11. “The orange army is advancing.”
12. “My tummy is ready for rubbing.”
13. House guards
14. “Stretching makes me feel good!”
15. Hairdo professional
16. “Why did you wake me up?”
17. “Human, they won’t let me in!”
18. “I’d like to stay anonymous.”
19. How can one resist this sweetness?
Would you like to try cat therapy? What do you think is the hallmark of cats? We’d be happy to hear your opinions in the comments.