10+ Photos That Reflect All the Pain of the Words, “It’s Not My Day”
Everyone has bad days, but sometimes it’s better to laugh at your problems than to take them seriously. Scientists believe that humor is one of the best strategies to deal with stress, apart from just seeing the positive side of problems. A sense of humor is also good because it elevates not only your own mood but also the mood of others.
Bright Side put together photos from social media users who had a bad day, but didn’t seem too upset about it.
11. “Loved my first trip to Space Japan.”
10. The pot’s handle turned out to not be strong enough.
9. “Couldn’t turn on a lamp at my mom’s place. Traced the cable back to try and find where the problem was.”
8. “Ice fell and broke my car.”
7. There’s only one empty chair left. This one.
6. When you’re on vacation, you’ve gotta know when to stop.
5. “Well, I’m definitely not going swimming now.”
4. When you’re hoping to move the ball that’s stuck with another ball:
3. “Went to check why the Internet wasn’t working, not the bug I was expecting.”
2. “If you’re reading this, it’s too late.”
1. No more soup for today...
Have you had any situations where your sense of humor helped you?