15 Times Nature Played Wizard and Turned Ordinary Things Into Anomalies
Nature can never be completely understood. A giant snail, crazy-looking clouds, a tree growing inside a STOP sign... Yep, nature is the only one who decides what is normal and what isn’t. It’s just up to us to accept things as they are and bask in the creative glory that is served to us every single day.
Bright Side is all about pushing the limits of the impossible, and we can’t wait to show you the following 15 photos (plus a bonus pic) that will make you wonder whether these are real or photoshopped.
1. Just about the biggest lemon I’ve ever seen.
2. Beautiful black scales of an Earless Monitor Lizard
3. Wind from a storm blew down a tree, pulling up my entire yard.
4. When 2 seasons can’t agree on who’s in charge, Vermont
5. A storm coming over the Czech Republic today with this bonkers shelf cloud
6. A rare red rainbow in Lansing
7. Insane mammatus clouds in Texas
8. These huge blueberries I found
9. A rare and majestic cross fox
10. Huge cabbage, weighing in at 66 lbs, feeds 120 homeless people for Sunday lunch.
11. Nature forming its own breathtaking columns
12. This giant African land snail
13. This tree grew inside the STOP sign.
14. One of the hottest inhabited places, with lakes made of sulfuric acid
15. Mesmerizing ice cave in Argentina
Bonus: The fantastic, mythical-looking moth!
Which of these miraculous natural creations astonished you the most? Do you have similarly unorthodox and unique photos of natural anomalies? If yes, share them in the comment section.
Preview photo credit fejdly / Reddit, Ukherewegrow / Reddit
Bright Side/Curiosities/15 Times Nature Played Wizard and Turned Ordinary Things Into Anomalies
Share This Article