15 Times People Didn’t Quite Get What They Ordered
Sometimes fortune takes a break and everything goes to the dogs. Instead of jumping for joy after picking up your coveted parcel, you discover that your money went down the drain. Well, at least you might have some fun, just like these 15 users from Reddit.
Bright Side found people who laugh off their unlucky purchases and keep their spirits high no matter what.
1. I asked for a chicken sandwich.
2. In-laws booked us a cabin. What we thought we were getting vs What we actually got
3. Hummus was filled with mold, even though it was refrigerated with an unbroken seal, and bought 1 month before the expiration date.
4. I expected something a bit more macabre.
5. Brach’s has been naughty this year.
6. What I ordered vs What was delivered
7. The witch hat I ordered online vs The one I received
8. The cake my soon-to-be sister-in-law ordered for our stock the bar party. What she asked for vs What we got
9. Big box to make it seem like there’s more.
10. I may have underestimated the size of my cat.
11. I wasn’t expecting much, but I wasn’t expecting this.
12. I missed my exit for Spooky Town and I’m now in Horror-ville.
13. MIL made our toddler a cake for her birthday.
14. Labyrinth... Just a worm.
15. The Hulk has seen better days.
What was your most disappointing purchase? Did you return it?
Have some cool photos or stories and want to be featured on Bright Side? Send them all right HERE, right now. We’ll be waiting in the meantime!