16 Tattoos That Went From a Failure to a Masterpiece
It’s okay to make mistakes when you are young, especially when it concerns experiments with your look. But if changing your natural hair color to something ultra-bright is quite safe because your hair will always grow back, it’s not that easy with tattoos. However, there is no need to endure painful laser procedures to remove unwanted tattoos, you can just find a professional tattoo artist who will cover up your failure with a real masterpiece.
At Bright Side, we checked for ourselves that even the most ridiculous tattoo is not something that can’t be corrected if a real professional takes care of it.
1. “Wow, this fix looks awesome!”
2. “Largescale blackwork cover up. The client was relieved to have this old image gone.”
3. “Reworking of my first tattoo”
4. “Cover up! From chunky cartoon tattoo outline to realism tattoo of my childhood horse.”
5. “My husband got the Galaga tattoo on the left on his 18th birthday from a guy who did it for free. The right is what it looks like now!”
6. “I had the first tattoo done by a random shop. I got it re-done 3 years later.”
7. “The tattoo artist made my ranunculus dreams come true and fixed the mess it used to be.”
8. “I got this back when I was 19. I had it covered up recently, and, finally, I’m happy.”
9. “The rule was to use as little black as possible while covering up the plane.”
10. “Not only is it a great cover up but that tattoo is really nice. I haven’t seen anything like it before.”
11. “Yes, the first one was done by a professional shop. The cover-up is on the right.”
12. “I got my first tattoo when I was 19 which my parents were okay with. Now I’m 30, and I don’t want to appease them anymore.”
13. “I was 17, naïve and young, and had no idea what to look for in a shop. It was impulsive. But the artist corrected my mistake.”
14. “I’m so happy with these beautiful wildflowers.”
15. “The artist told me when we first started chatting that she isn’t a magician. I beg to differ!”
16. “I found an artist who was willing to fix this disaster. So happy!”
Do you have a tattoo? Have you ever regretted having it? Tell us in the comments below.