18 People Who Just Wanted to Have a Normal Life but Got a Massive Surprise
Sometimes, people feel like bad things keep happening only to them and are uniquely unlucky. However, this is not the case, and it’s not that the universe is against you. Bad and unpleasant things happen to everyone daily, and depending on how you receive these occurrences, you might think of them as no big deal. But even when it comes to the things that are a big deal, you don’t have to assume you’re the problem.
1. “Environmental allergy panel results indicate extreme sensitivity to almost everything. The doctor pulled the nurses into the room to see.”
2. “Love this for me.”
3. “Mechanic broke my car key.”
4. “In my defense, I have never used a strainer before.”
5. “Hit and run: 7 days old, 155 miles, and 1/4 tank of gas”
6. “An extended family member broke the toilet seat while at a gathering and left without mentioning it to anyone.”
7. “Someone clearly dropped the pizza, but neither place will refund!”
8. “I don’t know what’s more infuriating, my whole room burning down and losing everything I have, or this.”
9. “I tried adding salt to my sardines, but the top was unscrewed.”
10. “Was awoken at 4:30 in the morning by some ruckus in the kitchen and found that the cats had reorganized our snack cabinet.”
11. “When you forget your new car has a sunroof:”
12. “Turned off the power for a week while traveling, forgot about the food in the fridge. Came back to this.”
13. “A gecko pooped on my toothbrush last night.”
14. “Don’t leave your kayak out in the sun.”
15. “Moms’ car hood popped open while driving and smacked into the windshield, also broke the windshield wipers.”
16. At least the water is clean.
17. “I was just trying to get some ice cream.”
18. Well, that doesn’t look like fun.
What’s the most unpleasant thing that has happened to you recently? How did you handle it, and was it a big mess?
Preview photo credit Enough-Figure3113 / Reddit
Bright Side/Curiosities/18 People Who Just Wanted to Have a Normal Life but Got a Massive Surprise
Share This Article