20 Pictures That You May Have to Look at Twice to Get What’s Going On
Sometimes, when looking at specific pictures, our brain takes some more time to understand what’s going on there. It’s almost as if there was an “error” in the file. They are so confusing that we must look at them very carefully to be able to really get what’s happening. For instance, it could be an illusion made of shadows that makes another object appear as if it was something different, clouds shaped like mountains, or even a chair that looks like the horizon of a city. These are the kinds of images that make us wonder what’s really going on in front of us.
Today, the Bright Side team has decided to prepare a real challenge for your mind by selecting some extremely puzzling pictures that left us wondering how they’re even possible. Stay with us and face this challenge if you can.
1. This wall seems to be moving, don’t you think?
2. “The shape of the building matches my daughter’s balloon.”
3. “House built at a sharp angle looks like a movie set.”
4. “This hotel I’m staying at has the shower shelf accessible from both inside as well as outside.”
5. “Alternate realities”
6. “The way this water froze to the fence”
7. “This egg my chicken laid looks like a Kinder Surprise egg.”
8. “The shadow on the stairs looks like another set of stairs.”
9. “This orthodontist chair that looks like a seated Lego man”
10. “The shadow of my toothbrush looks like Darth Vader.”
11. “Lenticular clouds over the Organ Mountains in New Mexico!”
12. “The paint on my chair is peeling and it looks like a city skyline.”
13. “Surprised by a perfect water dome in my sink!”
14. “Bleach ate a hole through my shirt but left the thread.”
15. “Every day, the sun takes another inch of ice away from this roof in a fine line.”
16. “That lonely rectangular cloud”
17. “It only rained on one side of my street today.”
18. “The contrast of this metro station in Istanbul”
19. “Got a weird angle of my room that makes it look like 2 separate photos.”
20. “The way these clouds looked while I was driving into work the other day”
If you had to keep one of these pictures, which one would you choose? Let us know in the comments.