22 Striking Comparisons That Can Change the Way You See the World
Think about it, why do we compare things. Side-by-side comparisons of people’s faces, events, and developments might be either heart-warming or can completely tear our souls apart. It’s a powerful tool that helps us to change our point of view, charges us with motivation to keep making progress, and helps us appreciate the things we’ve seen even more.
We at Bright Side like to see the things from another perspective and that’s why we made a compilation of 22 different things compared to each other, and we are sure that no one will be indifferent.
22. Face comparison of me and my daughter
21. Tiny reporter comparing hands with an NBA Player
20. The difference between a small vs a medium orange juice at McDonald’s.
19. Venezuela: before the crisis vs now
18. A pug at the dog shelter and a few hours later at her new home
17. “This picture of my parents never actually happened, but these 2 separate photos fit perfectly together.”
16. “This is a collection of one cup of sand from every beach and desert I’ve visited over the past 3 years.”
15. Family resemblance: my brother and I
14. Shirts before and after losing 400 lbs
13. He’s 6’9″, she’s 5’1″. Together they patrol Cairns, Australia.
12. “The difference in shoe wear between my regular foot and my prosthetic foot after a year”
11. The grandfather, the father, and the son
10. “My one-month-old son and his 97-year-old Korean great-grandmother”
9. “My great-grandmother and me in the same spot 89 years apart!”
8. “2 years ago my step-dad sat in this spot on the Appalachian Trail right before beginning chemo. This morning, my mom sat in the same spot to watch the sunrise on our first Father’s Day without him.”
7. First day of primary school and last day of teacher training
6. Turkish social media was heartbroken over a photo of a Syrian refugee shoeshine boy staring in from the outside of a gym. So the gym gave the 12-year-old boy a free lifetime membership.
5. “My dad and I are a great reminder that genetics isn’t an exact science.”
4. Progress over 6 years
3. He has lost a lot of weight, a lot of sadness, and a little facial hair. And now he has gained a whole new appreciation for life.
2. Childhood cancer survivor returns to the same hospital as a nurse 20 years later.
1. The Afghan boy who had a plastic bag as Messi shirt meets his idol.
Which of the photos made you smile? Which of them made you a little bit sad? Have you ever compared something like this? Do you have photos of it? Share with us in the comments!