Bright Side
NewPopular
Inspiration
Creativity
Wonder

13 Pairs of Celebrities in Cheap and Expensive Outfits That Look Almost Identical

Get notifications
The fabric is of great importance. There’s difference between silk and polyester.
2
-
Reply
You should know that there is a slight diffrence between "Almost Identical" and "Not even close".
-
-
Reply
I covered up the prices so I could compare the outfits just on looks.With nearly every outfit, I liked the cheaper one better. I know there will be a difference in materials & the % of how much 1 item contains x amount of cotton, polyester,etc. vs the other item's % amount...I watched a vid yesterday on how a $350 pair of adidas yeezys cost $75 to make(the most ugliest shoes I've ever seen), a $500 pair of Nike's cost $26 to make, a $350 pair of Beats headphones cost $14 to make,&many more brand name/high fashion items that 99% cost less than $50 to make,the other 1% cost under $100, yet the prices were marked up HUNDREDS & HUNDREDS&HUNDREDS of dollars.You are paying for the BRAND NAME, the face, the "status", the advertising costs,etc. for those extremely over priced, marked up items.
-
-
Reply