15 Pairs of Celebrities That Appeared in Public Wearing the Same Clothes but Looked Totally Different
Many of us go to the same average-priced stores, so it’s a pretty normal thing to see someone dressed exactly like you on the street or on social media. But celebrities are also not safe from these occurrences, even though they mostly buy clothes from luxury stores. And sometimes, these coincidences are actually well-thought-out: some people choose the same clothes on purpose, for example, Julia Roberts and her stylist. Some people decide to reuse a legendary outfit from the past, like actress Lindsay Lohan. And Zendaya and Timothée Chalamet even chose clothes from different brands, but because they were the same color and had similar designs, their outfits are almost impossible to tell from one another.
Bright Side was really interested to see the photos of celebrities that chose the same clothes to wear in public. And it’s up to you to decide who looks better.
15. Emilia Clarke and Katy Perry
14. Nicole Kidman and Zazie Beetz
13. Billy Porter and Patrick Schwarzenegger
12. Meghan Markle and Victoria Beckham
11. Julianne Moore and Celine Dion
10. Zendaya and Timothée Chalamet
9. Emma Stone and Amal Clooney
8. Kitty Spencer and Kate Beckinsale
7. Julia Roberts and her stylist Elizabeth Stuart
6. Selena Gomez and Victoria Beckham
5. Céline Dion and Jennifer Lopez
4. Queen of Spain Letizia and Duchess of Sussex Meghan
3. Kendall Jenner and Anna Dello Russo
2. Gigi Hadid and Jennifer Lopez
1. Drew Barrymore and Julia Roberts
Bonus: History vs Today
For her appearance at a gala event in Cannes, actress Lindsay Lohan chose an outfit that was inspired by the outfit Grace Kelly wore in 1953 in the movie Rear Window. The dress was completely reconstructed. The only difference is the longer hem.
At her 18th birthday party, Kaia Gerber used a legendary outfit from Cindy Crawford. Kaia’s mother appeared in this outfit at the MTV Music Awards event in 1992. Instead of the long skirt, Gerber preferred a mini with a slit.
Have you ever repeated someone else’s cool outfit or do you try to dress in such a way, that the chances of meeting someone in the same outfit are as low as possible?