20+ Rare Celebrity Photos From the Past We Wish We’d Seen Earlier
Nowadays with magazines, television, and the internet flooded with countless celebrities’ pictures and videos, it’s always a pleasure to see some of their rare candid pictures showing them at home, on set or in other situations hidden from the public eye. Stay with us if you want to see Audrey Hepburn during one of her early auditions, Arnold Schwarzenegger walking through Munich in his swimming trunks, Salvador Dali sunbathing on a boat and a bonus picture showing the participants of the first beauty contest in the USSR.
Here at Bright Side, we gathered truly rare pictures from the past that show scenes from celebrities’ lives only a few people have ever seen before.
1. Arnold Schwarzenegger walking through Munich in swimming trunks in order to promote his own gym, 1969
2. Elvis Presley giving a final touch to his hairdo with the help of a pocket mirror, 1956
3. Rex Harrison and Audrey Hepburn when filming My Fair Lady in the 1960s. They had to lean rather than sit to keep their clothes neat.
4. A 12-year-old Albert Einstein, 1891
5. Brigitte Bardot with a bunch of gladioli
6. Salvador Dali sunbathing on a boat at Port Ligat, 1953
7. Robert De Niro and Catherine Scorsese (Martin Scorsese’s mother) in the 1980s.
8. Donna Summer with her new album, 1976
9. Charlie Chaplin, The Gold Rush, 1925
10. Francis Ford Coppola and Marlon Brando on the set of The Godfather, 1972
11. Abraham Lincoln’s “spirit photograph” by Harry Houdini in the 1920s
12. Prima ballerina, Alicia Markova, 1959
13. Kenny Baker and Muhammad Ali, 1979
14. Grace Kelly and her son Albert, 1967
15. Harrison Ford and Steven Spielberg taking a break while shooting Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, 1989
16. Brad Pitt, 1988
17. Pablo Picasso and Francoise Gilot with some children in the 1950s
18. Audrey Hepburn during an audition in London, 1948
19. Jack Nicholson in the 1960s
20. Claudia Cardinale, 1962
21. Bill Murray and Sigourney Weaver, 1984
Bonus: The first beauty contest in the USSR, 1988
What picture surprised you the most? Why? Feel free to share your impressions in the comments.