21 Movie Characters Whose Looks Still Slay, Even After We Swapped Their Gender
FaceApp’s gender-bender filter went viral on Twitter recently. And now that we’ve swapped everyone we know — and their mothers — the time has come to lay our zealous gaze upon fictional characters. The filter proved to be a ridiculously powerful tool and our beloved movie characters will now stay with us, both in their male and female form, for a long time.
Bright Side invites you to consider these simultaneously handsome and hilarious results with us. And as a bonus, we even altered a real-life person!
1. Lady Snow, Commander of the Night Watch
2. The girl who lived
3. Mistress Witcher — the filter even turned Geralt’s chest hair into a hairy bra!
4. “I am Iron Woman.”
5. Prince Organa of Alderaan
6. Lord Stark, King of the North
7. Mr. Granger, the brightest wizard of his age
8. A powerful sorcerer from Vengerberg
9. Black Widow with some Eastern European roughness
10. Eleven’s curly hair is a huge upgrade from Season 1.
11. Arry Stark, a faceless boy and the hero of Winterfell
12. Red hair and a hand-me-down robe — she must be a Weasley!
13. Mighty Thor, Goddess of Thunder, Daughter of Asgard
14. With her trickster sister!
16. A certified babysitter of Hawkins, Miss “The Hair” Harington
17. Everyone’s favorite bard and poetess, Juliana Alfreda Pankratz, or Jaskier for short
18. Agent Cooper at her finest
19. She surely doesn’t like bullies.
20. Smuggler, scoundrel, heroine
21. “Halfwoman” and Lady of Casterly Rock
Bonus 1: Meet Meghan Markle, Duke of Sussex!
Bonus 2: We swapped bathtub Geralt back but now we can’t unsee it.
Share your gender-swap results in the comments!