Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s Son Turns a Year Old. Here Are 13 of His Sweetest Moments So Far
Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor was born on May 6, 2019, almost a year ago. Archie had quite a private start in his life, but also had some major milestones with the world watching — from his first royal tour to Africa to moving to Canada.
Time flies, and here at Bright Side we think it is time to take a look at Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s first born’s best and sweetest moments.
1. The first photo of many to come, 2 days after Archie was born, May 8th 2019
2. Here, at only 6 weeks old, he shows that he is the best gift for Father’s Day.
3. He won’t be cold there in Canada, when his dad holds him close.
4. Archie stole the show when he was brought on Meghan and Harry’s African tour.
5. Queen Elisabeth meets her fourth royal great-grandchild for the first time.
6. They are both clearly in love with baby Archie.
7. Surrounded by his loving family during his christening in 2019
8. Cheering for his dad, Prince Harry, at the King Power Royal Charity Polo Day
9. Look how much love they show in one single picture.
10. His mom sneaks him a little kiss.
11. Archie is practicing his best look for the camera.
12. Archie meets Archbishop Desmond Tutu for the first time.
13. And, deservingly, he was the center of attention on the Royal Sussex Christmas card.
Do you think he will grow up to look more like his mother or his father? Share the sweetest photos of your baby with us!