15 Puzzles That Everyone Should Be Able to Solve
We at Bright Side have brought you several riddles to train your brain and check your ability to cope with stress. Maybe you’ll never have to answer them in real life, but who knows?
- This man is very short. He can only reach button 17 in the elevator with an umbrella or with the help of a neighbor.
- No, because it will be night again in 72 hours, and there can be no sun in the sky.
- It was put next to a wall.
- The girl is sitting in your lap.
- His next-door neighbor was snoring loudly but awoke to the ring of his phone.
- The ground floor.
- Nike built another factory and began manufacturing left and right sneakers separately.
- When we look at our watch.
- Sherlock Holmes because he is a fictional character.
- All the bears were bandaged, and the kids were told that the toys should stay at the hospital to get better.
- A notice was posted on the door of the theater saying, "We kindly request that all ladies take off their hats during the movie. This does not apply to old ladies."
- There are only the covers of the 2 books between these pages.
- D will be hit to the head by the rolling ball. C will be smacked by the spikes when that same ball rolls onto the swing. B will be hit, in turn, by the counterweight ball thrown off the swing up and forward.
15. Letter C was the right answer. Did you manage to cope with this?