12 food products which you can make a whole lot tastier
Everyone thinks they know how best to prepare their favourite food products. But you can always make something better — and in the case of food, the results can be absolutely delicious.
Here's a few ideas for preparing a few everyday products in ways which you've probably never tried before.
- Coffee ice cubes: a great alternative for getting your caffeine fix in the summer months.
- The best egg, bacon and cheese sandwich in the world.
- Frozen bananas dipped in white chocolate.
- A chocolate vase made using your own hands.
- A romantic breakfast for two, with eggs and sausages.
- A quick way to make croissants even tastier than usual: add some chocolate paste!
- A baked potato with an egg, cheese and vegetables.
- An interesting way to bake apples.
- The perfect zebra cake.
- Combining jelly and fruit.
- A more artistic version of the classic sausage roll.
- If you combine condensed milk and jelly, you'll end up with an unusual but delicious dessert.
How to cut a mango properly