10 New Great Amazon Finds That Are Meant to Make Your Life Easier
Sometimes mistakes can be lucky. One of the most commonly used office supplies, the Post-it note, was invented by accident. When one scientist was trying to create a strong adhesive but ended up with a weak one instead, his colleague created a bookmark that would stick to the page without damaging it. And the yellow paper was used for creating the prototypes just because it was the only paper left. This is how the product was born, and it now makes a lot of things much easier.
Inspired by this story, we decided to find more useful creations that can be very handy in your daily life.
1. You can store anything you’d like in these superb containers, from leftover salad to your pet’s food. There will be no loss of seal and you can use them for a long time.
I bake bread in a bread maker and needed something that was not overly large (worktop space being at a premium) but that was cat-proof to store it in. This delivers and is the perfect size for my loaves. Not sure how long-lived the lid clips will be. They seem like a weak point, but this clip design is widespread these days, as I’ve noticed. — Deeyon
2. A holder for sandwich baggies — isn’t that neat? This device is stretchable and foldable, which is very handy. It will free up your hands a lot!
You can use this device to comfortably fill the bag with the necessary foods. Or you can dry and store your sandwich bags after use. The holder has clips to hold the bags and its arms can be folded. There is a non-slip rubber base that ensures stability.
Great to have an extra pair of hands when batch cooking. A little stiff to lengthen or shorten, but it gets easier with practice. Real help in the kitchen, but can also see benefits in the craft room too. — BW
3. Create your own useful labels for different objects. And it doesn’t even need any ink or cartridges! It’s a neat little sticker printer to have in the office, at home, or in your country house.
The product is lightweight, portable, and quick to print. It takes less than a minute for several labels to be printed. The app is fairly easy to use. And it comes with a range of fun customization features.
Love this. I’ve used this to print labels for boxes, tins, light switches, and all sorts of things. Particularly impressed that they even stick to my homemade freezer food in plastic boxes and bags, but come off by peeling. Because you can change the size of the font you can get a lot of information on one little label.
Lent it to my daughter and ended up buying her one too. Very easy to set up and use. The printing is very clear on the label. — d-girl
4. These neat little clips are comfortable to use, too big to lose, and have an airtight seal — plus, they’re so pretty! What more can you ask for in a product?
These thingies are made of premium plastic and will tightly seal the bag to preserve the foods for a longer time. The locking is easy and fast. The product should fit most of the bags. Use it for locking bread bags, rice, different nuts, beans, dried fruit, and even frozen food bags.
Very impressed. Good price, so I gave them a try. The quality and feel of the clips exceeded expectations.
Seems like quality plastic, and the moment of the spring is smooth. Holds a tight grasp and is quick and easy to use. Would definitely buy again. — Patrick Anderson
5. Keep all of your kitchen sauce and spice bottles in order with this rotating condiment holder. It is very thoughtfully designed and extremely practical.
This non-slip inner plate will keep your things safely in place and very deeply seated. Its non-slip base prevents the tray from sliding and will protect furniture surfaces from scratches. This organizer will be handy not only for the kitchen but also for the bathroom and living room. You can even use it to store some goodies in the fridge.
I purchased this to keep things more neat and tidy in the kitchen, but it could literally be used anywhere — the bathroom for makeup, anything — it’s very versatile. — sarah k.
6. This container is especially great for wraps. It fits tortilla wraps so nicely. Beautifully designed to look like a bread stick.
It’s an extensible plastic box that’s adaptable to different snack sizes. The maximum size is 25 centimeters (9.8 inches). The product is made to the highest quality standards. Easy and fast to use. It is dishwasher, refrigerator, and microwave-safe.
Brilliant for wraps or indeed snacks. Delivered promptly and well-wrapped. A must for anyone who does packed lunches. — Jenifer Juniper
7. Slice your bread as perfectly as possible with this gadget. It’s easy to use and folds up neatly when you’re done, which makes it easy to store.
The device is designed to allow you to cut the bread into 3 different thicknesses: 1.5 centimeters (0.6 inches), 2 centimeters (0.8 inches), and 2.5 centimeters (1 inch). Simply slide the divider into the device and choose the desired thickness of your bread.
This is a brilliant gadget. I can’t understand the other reviews saying it only cuts thick slices. I thought the thinnest setting was really good. Should have bought one earlier. — J. Fletcher
8. These reusable storage bags could be one of the best things you’ve brought for storage in ages. They can be exposed to −70 degrees, so you can confidently put them into a refrigerator, and they are also very well-sealing and will effectively keep your food fresh and prevent it from picking up odors from other things.
The product is 100% food-safe and has no odor. These reusable food bags are moisture-proof, have strong flexibility, and are tear-resistant — you can use them for a long time! And they’re also degradable.
The package includes:
- 6 small bags
- 6 medium bags
- 6 larger bags
- 2 even larger bags
I love these and will be buying more. Fantastic range of sizes of bags to store food in. Does not leak with liquids and works great in the freezer and fridge. Easy to hand-wash, and I normally place them over a bottle open to dry after use. — Dawn
9. These portable leak-proof containers are perfect for accommodating a healthy snack. They have more than enough room for your needs as well as awesome top cap storage for berries or anything else you want to keep separate.
It comes with a spoon so you can use it on the go with ease. And it isn’t too small that you take forever to eat something. Perfect for cereal, granola, or muesli with different berries, milk, or yogurt. It’s dishwasher-safe too.
I have now had these for 2 months. They are great and perfect size for cereal, salads, or overnight oats, just to name a few. It’s so handy having a spoon attached and to have a lid to add parts of your lunch or breakfast that you want to keep separate. I have washed these in the dishwasher and they come out perfectly. Would definitely recommend it to anyone. — Kristie
10. This handheld rolling herb chopper is definitely one of the strangest and, at the same time, handiest devices ever. Just roll it over different fresh and leafy herbs to chop them up.
The device works efficiently in seconds. Just roll! It’s also very sharp, so be very careful while using it. Another nice plus is that the device is quite compact and won’t take up a lot of space.
Easy to use and clean, chopped parsley with ease. — Gareth
Check out some more amazing finds to make your life even easier.
Bright Side gets commissions for purchases made through the links in this post.