10+ Pairs of Celebrities That Surprisingly Are the Same Age
No one can escape the inevitable brush time sweeps us with, and that includes celebrities as well. Even though they might have a huge team behind them that helps them look impeccable at all times, celebrities are no less prone to aging than the rest of us. Still, age doesn’t affect everyone in the same way, and in the end, everyone ages gracefully in one way or another.
1. Jason Earles and John Cena — 45 years old (33 years old in the picture below)
2. Matthew Perry and Paul Rudd — born in 1969
3. Cate Blanchett and Gwen Stefani — born in 1969
4. Justin Hartley and John Oliver — born in 1977
5. Jessica Alba and Serena Williams — born in 1981
6. Whoopi Goldberg and Kris Jenner — born in 1955
7. Rob Lowe and Russell Crowe — born in 1964
8. Justin Bieber and Harry Styles — born in 1994
9. Cardi B and Selena Gomez — born in 1992
10. John Cho and Dwayne Johnson — born in 1972
11. Prince William and Eddie Redmayne — born in 1982
12. Susan Sarandon and Cher — born in 1946
Which of these pairs do you think displays the biggest differences in the way they’ve aged?