10 Pairs of Celebs Who Rocked the Same Clothes, and We Undoubtedly Agree Both Are Just as Stunning
No matter how unique we think our favorite celebrities’ styles are, twin-style moments are inevitable in the showbiz world. And it might sound like a fashion disaster to have 2 stars showing up to the same event wearing the very same dress. However, many stars are good sports about their match-ups, especially when both parties pull off the look magnificently.
1. Gigi Hadid posted her picture on Instagram wearing the same outfit as Zendaya for the promotion of her movie, Dune, in Paris.
2. Devon Windsor and Jennifer Lopez wore the same daring cut-out dress only a few months apart.
3. Naomi Watts opted for this golden gown in 2013. Tess Daly donned the same dress the same year.
4. Storm Reid and Zendaya wore the same dress from Zendaya’s fashion collaboration with Tommy Hilfiger only a few months apart.
5. Jennifer Lopez and Luciana Duvall arrived at the Oscars in the same stunning dress.
6. Georgia Fowler wore the asymmetrical minidress first in September 2017. A couple of months later, the same dress was seen on Taylor Hill.
7. Jennifer Lopez wore this iconic dress to the Grammys in 2000. Geri Halliwell wore it in France a month before.
8. Lena Dunham wore this classic monochrome jumpsuit first, then the same outfit was seen on Miley Cyrus.
9. Mollie King was the first to be spotted in this fabulous dress. Alesha Dixon stepped out in the same dress a couple of years later.
10. Kathryn Newton donned this look in January 2017. Nearly a year later, Jada Pinkett Smith attended an event wearing the same dress.
Have you ever been in an accidental fashion match-up at a party you attended? Tell us how you felt about it in the comment section below.