19 Moms Who Know That Who Laughs Last Laughs Best
We usually associate the word mother with tenderness, care, and unconditional love. But if we can add a touch of good humor to this equation, it is likely that the relationship with our mothers will be quite special.
As proof of this, we at Bright Side gathered a score of images showing that motherhood can also have its own dash of grace.
1. “My mom just discovered Snapchat. I’ve been getting these for a few days.”
2. “Mom has had enough of my little bro.”
3. “How my step-mom memorialized her cat Reds”
4. It never hurts to ask other parents for advice
5. “For as long as I can remember, my mom would use scissors to cut the top off popcorn bags so you didn’t need a bowl.”
6. “My mom still has photos of a stock family that came with the key hanger.”
7. “My mom very kindly brought me ‘dumbbells’ from the basement so I could work out at home with weights — turns out these are old Soviet-era artificial hand grenades.”
8. Ratted out by the ice-cream maker
9. “My mom threw me a surprise Minecraft birthday party. I’m 32 and didn’t think she knew or cared about my interests at all.”
10. “As the mom of a toddler, I approve this message.”
11. “My mom made an UNO belt.”
12. “Over or under? Friends mom put her tp dispensers in sideways.”
13. Those existential doubts raised by motherhood
14. “Pencil broke during a road trip, so I sarcastically asked if anyone had a pencil sharpener, to which my mom replied she ‘might’ have one.”
15. “I was cleaning my mom’s bathroom and realized that this jar that’s been sitting there for 15 years is not filled with sea shells. It’s filled with pasta shells...”
16. “My mom just left this little guy with some mac and cheese on my doorstep to make me feel better”
17. “This year my mom’s Christmas tree is just printed on a sheet of fabric”
18. “This sticker on my mom’s car”
19. “My mom bought chicks and sent me this.”
Cheer up and share the funniest story with your mom as the main character.