12 Hacks That Can Save Both You and Your Wallet From Household Stress
When cleaning the house, we can make things a lot easier with just a little imagination and a little trial-and-error. An ice cube can help you get rid of wax stains and toothpaste can get rid of those scratches on your car. There’s always an easier way to help around the house without too much stress (and even money) if you just put your mind to it.
We at Bright Side love the importance of a good life hack, especially when it can save your sanity during your chores.
1. Baking soda and vinegar can help you unclog a clogged toilet or sink.
2. When your children draw on the wall, use a hairdryer to melt the wax.
3. Clean your sink with baby oil to get it to shine.
4. Seal open bags with old bottles.
5. Add laundry detergent or softener to your toilet tank to release a sweet aroma.
6. Run a squeegee over your carpet to keep it from looking flat and dirty.
7. Clean your faucet with a slice of lemon to help fight limescale.
8. You can make your own cleaning solutions using vinegar, lemon juice, and olive oil.
9. Invest in a flexible duster to get those hard-to-reach places.
10. You can get rid of rust around your home with a good vinegar bath.
11. Dry erase marker on the fridge can help you pick meals easier than going through recipes.
12. “It’s only taken me 40 years, but I now know the correct way to close a cereal box.”
What are some other hacks you like to use around the house? Please share with us in the comments!