14 Puzzles to Unlock Your Superpowers
The more you practice mental agility the better you’ll become at quickly solving problems. This is because your brain makes new neural pathways when you learn new information, which will become stronger with more practice. This is great news because it means that during all the time that you’ve spent solving quizzes, your brain has been learning a new skill.
At Bright Side, we always want to strive for the best and push our minds to keep them healthy, so we’ve created a new quiz to help you do just that!
1. Who is the thief?
2. One night, Sam is locked inside his office and doesn’t want to get in trouble. He has 3 options, to cut the security alarm, the fire alarm, or the security cameras. Which wire should he cut?
3. Which is the correct view from the top of the triangle?
4. Which number should go in the empty triangle?
5. Figure out whether it is a normal or reversed number.
6. Find the missing piece.
7. It’s 3:35. If the clock is rotated 90 degrees counterclockwise, what time will it be?
8. Which one is different?
9. Which one matches the key’s shape?
10. Find the word “hog.”
11. Which one is the odd one out?
12. Find the correct shadow.
13. Guess the sport.
14. Who is the criminal?
Which type of puzzles do you find the most difficult to solve? Do you think that you have a very mathematical and logical mind?
Got some cool photos or stories and want to be featured on Bright Side? Send them all right HERE and right now. Meanwhile, we’re waiting!