15 Lucky Girls With Cool Guys Who Prove Chivalry Still Exists
Sometimes even the manliest guys turn out to be kind and tender boys inside. They like to present flowers to their beloved or do a truly chivalrous deed for them. The scope of care in these cases is not important — it could be a breakfast cooked by him or a chain with a diamond bought at a luxury boutique. All of these can have a positive effect when done at just the right moment.
Bright Side believes that true knights still exist. We found 15 guys who not only raised the mood of their loved ones with their behavior but who also make this world better and lighter.
1. “Had a nightmare this morning so my boyfriend came home and surprised me with this.”
3. “On the left is the photo I posted of my boyfriend and I, on the right is his response.”
4. “I mentioned to my boyfriend how beautiful the necklace was that our mutual friend made, and he surprised me with it today.”
5. “A few days ago, I tried Dutch braiding my own hair and kept getting frustrated because I couldn’t.”
“Last night, my boyfriend began watching videos to learn how to braid my hair.”
6. “My husband is the absolute cutest.”
“I’ve been saying how much I miss getting massages. So for my birthday, he bought me a massage table, learned how to do deep tissue massages, and transformed our living room into a massage studio.”
7. “My husband made this bookshelf for me out of old barn wood and steel piping.”
9. “Frog custard tart my husband made me on my birthday”
10. “When we got engaged 5 years ago, my husband couldn’t afford the ring I originally wanted.”
“He promised me, at the time, that when we were more financially stable, he would get me ‘the dream ring that I deserve.’ Today, he surprised me with this stunner! I’m truly the luckiest woman in the world.”
11. “Breakfast for dinner! My husband made me eggs, toast, and bacon.”
“We have had a stressful of couple weeks and small kind gestures for one another have made all the difference.”
12. “My super-cool boyfriend made this for my birthday. Thanks for making me feel special.”
13. “Boyfriend flew all the way to New Zealand to visit me since I am studying abroad for a semester.”
“First time seeing him in 2 months — we couldn’t stop smiling all day.”
14. “My boyfriend made me a sandwich and a coffee to take to work. Brightened a gloomy morning.”
15. “I asked my boyfriend to watch our pets. Later I walked into the living room and found everyone like this:”
How do your men make you feel happy?