15 People Whose Days Should Have a “Reset” Button
There are days when nothing seems to go according to plan. Oversights or details that we leave out can quickly turn into small catastrophes. The best thing to do in situations like these is to take each small misfortune with a pinch of salt and share a fun picture of it with others on social media.
Bright Side made a compilation of all the pictures users shared when they were having “one of those days.” While looking at them, you’ll really understand why they wished they could just hit the reset button and start that day all over again to get things right.
1. “The diamond in my ring fell out today. It came with a 10-year workmanship guarantee. Yesterday was our tenth wedding anniversary.”
2. “Didn’t realize one of my glove fingers broke until I was done dyeing my hair.”
3. “My friend wrote, ’Apparently I bought a brining bag instead of a baking bag.’”
4. “If you spill acetone on your table, make sure you clean it ALL up.”
5. “My toddler and I walked to the park only to find that the entire playground had been removed.”
6. “When your cabinet decides it’s time to break loose and come crashing down the day you install your brand new glass top stove.”
7. “My uncle’s car this morning...”
8. “Tried to wash my pillows and they exploded and filled my washing machine with sticky blue and green pillow fluff.”
9. “The universe’s way of telling me I didn’t need a burger, I guess.”
10. “’My friend gives good tattoos and he’s only asking for tips,’ my girlfriend said.”
11. “A few weeks ago, the washer stopped running the spin cycle so all the clothes were coming out soaked. Then today, this happened...”
12. “I guess my scale was tired of my eating habits.”
13. “My boyfriend just got his driveway redone. Fed-Ex came by to deliver a package.”
14. “Merry Christmas to the ground!”
15. “Tried to use an AeroPress for the first time after watching a quick video using the inversion method. Some of the coffee made it into the mug.”
What are the little things that can make your day go completely wrong?