15 Sweet Before and After Pics of Animals Who’ve Grown Up Together
Childhood pictures recreated by grown-up siblings in funny ways are very popular on the internet, and you’ve probably seen quite a few of them. Surprisingly enough, just like us humans, “siblings” from the animal world can boast of their own childhood vs adult pics, and they’re just as adorable.
Here at <strong>Bright Side we’ve picked these cute collages for you showing how animals who live together changed over time, and they’re definitely worth seeing.
1. Meet Peanut and Keeva, a piglet and a dog, who’ve become best friends that sleep, eat, and play together.
2. These 2 fluffy cuties are just adorable, aren’t they?
3. Bubba and Rue, then a puppy and a kitten, were both rescued from shelters. They liked each other at first sight and have been inseparable ever since.
4. They outgrew their hammock long ago, but still prefer to sleep together.
5. No one will ever come between us.
6. Hey, hooman! We need a bigger bed!
7. They’ll never stop cuddling.
8. Izzy and Zoë are 2 mixed British Shorthair sisters with irresistible owl-eyed faces.
9. Who knew a dog and a raccoon could be so close?
10. Jasper, Tucker, and Lilah are crazy about taking pics together.
11. Time flies!
12. It may be hard to believe, but these pics are only 10 months apart!
13. They’ve always enjoyed warm hugs.
14. Esther is a cute pig that was misrepresented to her owners-to-be as a “micro pig.” She’s big now, but she still loves to cuddle with her fluffy friend.
15. These 4 seem to get along pretty well!
Which of the collages seem the cutest to you? Do you have a story of animals growing up together to share? Feel free to tell us in the comments!