17 Celebrities Who Welcomed Babies in 2022
A lot of famous women announced their pregnancies over the past year, and we witnessed some cute new arrivals to celebrity families. But new babies seem to keep coming and the list of new celebrity parents is getting longer. The birth of a new baby is one of the most exciting experiences in life, so we want to join the celebration and share some good news. That’s why we’re bringing you a roundup of all the celebrities who have welcomed a baby this year.
1. Chris Pratt and Katherine Schwarzenegger welcomed their second daughter in May this year.
2. Pippa Middleton and her husband, James Matthews, became parents for the third time when their baby girl was born in July this year.
3. The 42-year-old actress, Michelle Williams, is now a mother of 3. She and her husband, Thomas Kail, became parents for the second time on November 2, 2022.
4. The Australian comedian, Rebel Wilson, recently became a mom to a baby girl born via surrogate. She described the arrival of her daughter as a “wonderful miracle.”
5. Reality star Zach Roloff and his wife, Tori Roloff, became parents for the third time in April this year.
6. Aaron Paul and his wife, Lauren Parsekian, welcomed their second child, a baby boy named Ryden who was born in April.
8. Adriana Lima, who already has 2 daughters from a previous marriage, had another baby girl in August this year with boyfriend Andre Lemmers.
9. Movie director Quentin Tarantino and his wife, Daniella Pick, became parents for the second time this year in July.
10. Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas delighted their fans by announcing the arrival of their baby girl via surrogate in January this year.
11. With the arrival of their son in July this year, Nicky Hilton and James Rothschild became parents for the third time.
12. Khloé Kardashian and Tristan Thompson, who already have one daughter, welcomed a baby boy via surrogate on July 28.
13. Famous CNN anchor Anderson Cooper and his partner, Benjamin Maisani, welcomed their second son in June.
14. Rafael Nadal and his wife Maria Francisca Perello, became parents for the first time in October when their baby boy was born.
15. The Game of Thrones star, Sophie Turner, gave birth to her second daughter in July with her husband, Joe Jonas.
16. Brian Austin Green, who is already a father of 4, and Sharna Burgess had their first baby together in June.
17. Actress Mia Goth became a mom for the first time. In March this year, she and her husband, Shia LaBeouf, welcomed a daughter.
Which celebrity couple surprised you the most with the latest additions to their family, and which famous couples do you wish would have more children?