20 Happy Moments People Caught on Camera to Make Them Last Forever
The birth of a new life, a dream that came true, or a happy encounter with the lost pet you’ve missed for so long — there are things that make us squeal with joy, and we wish they lasted forever. Cameras help us catch those precious moments and prolong them, bringing back sweet heartfelt memories even decades later.
Here at Bright Side we’ve found these touching photos of happy moments people shared with the world, and we want you to see them too!
1. “Well after many years, many attempts, and one ectopic pregnancy my wife delivered a healthy baby boy yesterday naturally. He is my new best friend.”
2. “My mom’s dog just had puppies. This is my brother with all of them. This is happiness.”
3. “Here I come, world, 151 days in the NICU. After lots of ups and downs we are home. Reddit, meet Sylas.”
4. “A bit dirtier but...he’s back!”
5. Celebrating 2 birthdays on one day
6. “Being an uncle is great!”
7. “It’s been 5 years — I popped the question last night and she said yes!”
8. “I made this!”
9. “2 weeks ago, my book blew up on Reddit, making me a best seller in the science fiction category! Yesterday my city’s newspaper wrote an article about me! I finally feel like a writer and it’s all thanks to Reddit!”
10. “My son and my dad hadn’t seen each other in quite a while. They both couldn’t stop smiling.”
11. “I have fulfilled my high school’s prophecy of being voted ’Most Likely to Win a Major Artistic Award.’ Mind blown!”
12. “I went to visit my 84-year-old grandad, and he was complaining that the terrible rains this past week had battered his peonies. They happen to be my favorite flowers, so he cut the best ones left to put in the room I was staying in and then insisted I take them home!”
13. “4 years ago, we hung out for the first time with some friends at HeroesCon. We have gone back every year since. This year, I said yes to forever with him.”
14. “After having and homeschooling 6 children, my mom started college when I started high school. Now she is an official medical doctor!”
15. “My wife’s adoption of my son was final Friday, best father’s day ever! They are the 2 best things to ever happen to me.”
16. “This is DaVinci. I adopted him today at 10 years old after he spent a month at the shelter directly from a bad cat hoarding situation. Older folks need a home too!”
17. “2 years and one baby later, my husband finally finished his massive hidden object tortoise.”
18. “It’s been a long journey, but today I finally became a US citizen!”
19. “It’s 1:30 a.m. We just got a house, but no furniture. We have a cardboard table and paper bowls and cereal. My daughter couldn’t be happier.”
20. “It took me nearly 26 years to find my father and his side of the family. This is my newborn daughter and my uncle (my father’s brother). One of the happiest moments in my life so far!”
Which of the pics touched your heart the most? What is your happiest moment that you managed to catch on camera? We’d be glad to find your thoughts and pictures in the comments!