20 Times People Got Beyond Creative When Giving Christmas Gifts
Another Christmas is behind us, and now’s the time to brag about what we got this year. Often Christmas doesn’t come from a store. Instead, it may be somebody’s handmade or extremely creative way to honor their loved ones and make this holiday truly unforgettable.
Bright Side has found the happy ones who were super lucky to receive presents worth sharing with the whole world.
1. “Told my boyfriend I was getting him a burger for Christmas.”
2. “The meanest Christmas gift I’ve ever gotten. I was so excited for a minute.”
3. “I was gifted Coca-Cola recipe cards for Christmas.”
4. “I used wrapping paper to make a bike for my girlfriend.”
5. “My girlfriend made fabric bags so that we make less gift paper waste.”
6. “My dog and I got matching socks for Christmas.”
7. “I got a clipboard made of a circuit board for secret Santa.”
8. “Got this from Secret Santa. Big banana!”
9. “I made a bee striped Santa hat for a friend’s mom (her shop’s name relates to bees!) Really proud of how it turned out.”
10. “Here is a Santa rubber duckie I got.”
11. “I got a chocolate bitcoin.”
12. “My dog’s Christmas toy had a Chinese candy wrapper in it.”
13. “I got a toy purple mattress for Xmas.”
14. “I got this glass skull that glows under UV light for Christmas.”
15. “My daughter is obsessed with horses, but I can’t afford to buy her one. Bought her a gift card for riding lessons and wrapped it like this.”
16. “Married people will appreciate the socks I received for Christmas.”
17. “Upon seeing our son open this, my wife excitedly says, ’Look, Thomas! You got bitcoins!’”
18. “Got a couple of cyber trucks for Christmas.”
19. “Family Christmas has taken an unexpected turn.”
20. “I didn’t like the options for ordering a Poro Plushy online for my work’s Secret Santa, so I hand-sewed one. His name is The Wamblewitz.”
Have you been this lucky too? What did you receive this year and what did you give to your friends and loved ones? Please share your photos and don’t forget to tell us about all the emotions those presents caused.