20 Times People’s Brains Had a Really Hard Time
Many people find it extremely pleasant to watch some satisfying videos, and our brains may feel soothed by an almost-ideal picture of mixing paint or power washing. But sometimes, things go just the opposite way, and we may see something that goes beyond common logic. Today’s heroes got their nerves tickled, and their brains twisted by some things that they saw in their everyday life.
Here at Bright Side, we’d love for you to take a look at 20 perfect examples of how common things turned out to be so weird that they made people’s brains burn. Let’s dive into the world of broken rules together.
1. “My mom told me that our new power strip wasn’t working. Came to find this.”
2. “My friend’s kindergartener daughter came up with this idea to crumple up a piece of paper and trace the lines.”
3. “Went to pick up meds and came home to this.”
4. “My beanpole son is 16 years old and 6’3”. This is how he reads (he also eats like this unless we yell at him)."
5. “So I received my new SIM card in the mail.”
6. “I heard someone yelling in the bathroom. I think I may have found the source.”
7. “This is how my dog sits in the car.”
8. “My 4-year-old spending his time at the playground”
9. “This is how my cat lets us know he wants to come in.”
10. “Thought my dog was with me in the bathroom, then walked out to look for her.”
11. “I work for a very well-known software company. This is how my coworkers use a paper towel holder.”
12. “I guess a fairy used this bathroom.”
13. “In the staff bathroom at a shopping center”
14. “I asked my GF to make me a country style breakfast and this is what I got.”
15. “This is how my son was sleeping. He may be immortal.”
16. “This camouflaged toilet made me think a lot.”
17. “Asked my girlfriend to buy some nice lingerie, this is what she came home with.”
18. “Today I witnessed the miracle of birth on the way home from work.”
19. “My sister’s boyfriend just moved into a new apartment. This is his bathroom.”
20. “She couldn’t decide between the 2 so she’s the Hulk fairy.”
What’s your version of what has happened in photo #12? Which of the photos made your brain work harder than ever?
Try out this cool hidden objects game.