21 Bizarre Things From Thrift Stores That Left Us With Too Many Questions
Do you have a boring life and feel like it’s not crazy enough? Welcome to thrift stores, garage sales, and flea markets. Only here will you see the craziest, scariest or funniest-looking things that nobody knows how to use. A Tyrannosaurus head to mounted to the wall, a dog language guidebook, a burger-shaped phone — and these are just a few examples.
1. “I found this at a garage sale. Never have I been so pleased with what I bought.”
2. “Found a tiny hat at a garage sale. It only really fits one member of my household.”
3. “Found this at a thrift store. The inside is hollow. He looks traumatized.”
4. The best thing you can buy for $20
5. “Lost track of my 2-year-old at a garage sale. Turned around and saw this...”
6. How’s this for a Hollywood movie?
7. Not creepy at all
8. This brush is used to spread sauce on food.
9. “Found some new art for my bathroom for $1 each.”
10. Don’t forget to look at the entire thing before you buy it.
11. “Easter Island head-shaped tissue box for $3”
13. A perfect multifunctional radio
14. Dog translator... Totally worth it.
15. The best hat for fishing
16. “My daughter is too small for it now, but can’t wait to take her on walks in her new shark stroller.”
17. “Every Christmas my family does a tacky sweater party with a white elephant gift exchange that has become something of a competition for the weirdest, most intentionally awful gift.”
“For $2 I may have just found this year’s winner.”
18. “Found this dress at a local thrift store, can’t tell what color it is...”
19. This city needs a hero.
20. A perfect rock for just $1
21. “Found a transparent bowling ball with a skull”
Have you ever found or bought anything this crazy at a thrift store or yard sale? Tell us in the comment section below!