If Cleaning Is Your Therapy, Then You Will Enjoy These 10 Most Wished For Products
If you can’t stop washing dishes, wiping down shelves, and sorting out the spices, we’ve got good news for you: cleaning helps your brain stay younger and healthier for longer. When we clean, our minds are focused on one specific task, which is similar to meditation. That’s especially helpful when we have tools on hand to clean places you haven’t been able to reach, like a brush to clean the drain or a broom to sweep pet hair off the carpet.
On this list, you will find even more cleaning products that can make this process more satisfying.
1. Don’t throw away your vintage leather furniture because you can make it look as good as new with this leather paint. Judging by the reviews, it could easily become your best buy of the year, as you will get professional-looking results for next to no money.
- Available in 29 colors and 4 sizes
- Made with non-toxic ingredients
- It may take 3–4 coats to achieve the desired effect
2. No more back pain while mopping floors. To avoid having to bend over to the bucket, use this floor mop with a compartment for water and detergent. Just push the trigger on the handle, and the sprayer nozzle will evenly mist the floors.
- 13.8 oz (410 ml) water tank
- 3 washable replacement pads are included
- Microfiber mop pads are made of high-quality microfiber that will not wear out after 100+ uses
3. A genius product to clean the dishwasher and washing machine from limescale. You just need to place the Magnoball in the drum of your washing machine or in the cutlery drawer of your dishwasher, and that’s it. No need for harsh chemicals to clean. Pure magic!
- Once the ball is placed into the tank, the water gets softened to prevent limescale build-up from occurring
- A perfect reusable solution for limescale removal
- The ball can be used in every cycle below 140 °F (60 °C) degrees
4. Can’t get rid of dust in hard-to-reach places? This brush will leave you absolutely amazed. With it, you can keep your dryer clean, clean the coils and bottoms of your refrigerator and air conditioner, and remove the dust and pet hair from under furniture and appliances.
- 29.5 inch (75 cm) long brush
- The brush is flexible
- Specifically designed for clearing stuck lint from your dryer
- To protect your hands, put on gloves before using this product
5. If you previously thought that only a professional could properly wash grout, this is not true. You can achieve shocking before-and-after results with this cleaner.
- 16.9 oz (500 ml) of spray
- Does not damage the grout
- Can be used with ceramic, porcelain, or slate tiles
- Spray the grout, leave for a few minutes, and scrub with a hard bristled brush
6. Dusting has never been so pleasant. This fluffy brush can help you remove years of accumulated dust from your radiators or vents.
- 31.5 inch (80 cm) long brush
- Slender enough to clean any small gaps
- Ideal for modern vertical radiators
7. If opening the window renders you speechless because of how much dirt has accumulated in the window frame gap slot, then this magical tool will help you get into the various nooks and crannies to clean.
- 7.5 inch (19 cm) long brush
- Can be used to clean keyboards, car vents, sliding door tracks, and filters
- Includes brush and dustpan
8. When pipe cleaners are no longer able to deal with blockages, this brush comes in handy. You can use it to get all the hair out of the pipe that has been stuck there for years, and you don’t even have to take apart the sink and pipes.
- 17.7 inch (45 cm) long brush
- It is made of stainless steel and has nylon bristles
- Insert the cleaning brush into the pipe to be cleaned, carefully spin it, then remove it and clean it
9. We can all agree that getting our hands wet, feeling a wet sponge, and touching food scraps is disgusting to the point of gritting our teeth. But with this Scrub Daddy dish wand, that’s about to change.
- Can be filled with your favorite dishwashing liquid, which will be dispensed at the click of a button
- Scrubbing sponges can be replaced
- In cold water, the sponge turns firm for harsh scrubbing, but in warm water, the sponge turns soft for gentle cleaning
10. Ready to be shocked by the amount of fur that has accumulated on your carpet? If you thought your carpet was impossible to clean when even a vacuum cleaner couldn’t do the job, there is a solution. This rubber broom can do it.
- Has a built-in squeegee and fixator for a microfiber cloth
- Made from natural rubber
- It is effective on carpet, tile, hardwood, marble, and even on windows
What kind of dirt do you like to clean up the most? And what kind of dirt do you think is the hardest to clean?
Bright Side gets commissions for purchases made through the links in this post.