15 Design Fails We Wouldn’t Even Try to Use
One of the main rules of design is easy exercisability and user-friendliness. However, there seem to be designers that do not abide by common rules and have ideas of their own. Ideas like, “How can I make this absolutely impossible to use?”
Today at Bright Side, we are going to present you with 15 design fails that will stun you with their impracticality and sheer dose of absurdity.
1. “Fish scale stairs at my grandma’s”
2. “This bench with 2 backs and no seat that I saw on a walk”
3. “The tiny armrest I had on my flight”
4. “This doorstop was unable to do the one thing it was designed to do.”
5. “For the wall traffic indeed”
6. We feel like something’s a bit off...
7. “Stairs to more stairs”
8. “The Australian Fanta can”
9. We are big fans of this design.
10. “In the house I’m moving into the guy painted over the light switch.”
11. “I’ll... use the other door.”
12. “This bathroom stall at my school”
13. “A bear is a bear, right?”
14. Not the smoothest ride for your spine
15. “Finish carpentry is too fiddly.”
Have you ever encountered poor design? Tell us your story!
Subscribe to our podcast on Spotify or Apple podcasts to enjoy our best stories and give a real treat to your ears.
Preview photo credit Willdowilldowilldo / Reddit, BumperTABBY21 / Reddit
Bright Side/Design/15 Design Fails We Wouldn’t Even Try to Use
Share This Article