20+ Parodies From an Australian Actress Whose Sense of Humor Helped Her Get to Hollywood
Celeste Barber is an Australian actress, comedian, writer, and celebrity in social media. She has more than 3.7 million people following her Instagram account. In 2015, she started a curious experiment with a goal of showing how the most popular photos and videos would look if instead of celebrities, average people had created them. The project has become so successful that now, Celeste is traveling around Australia and the US and is sharing the stories behind her photos and telling about her relationship with the celebrities she was copying. Her husband helps her with this project by assisting her and generating ideas. Among Celeste and her spouse's fans, there are such celebrities as Robbie Williams, Ashton Kutcher, Cindy Crawford, and Kris Jenner.
Bright Side collected 20+ photos enhanced by Celeste's original captures that will definitely make you smile. At the end of the article, there is a funny video bonus waiting for you.
26. The basis of any good relationship is trust.
25. Flat Tummy Tea called. I didn’t pick up.
24. When you’re this hot, you must lie in the middle of the stairs so NO ONE can ignore you.
23. When you fall over and people see it as a photo op:
22. When you just can’t let go of summer:
21. Trying out the windswept look...
20. Kim and I are working on a new fragrance.
19. Tampons, what a luxury.
18. When you’re fully committed to hide-and-seek.
17. In order to stay popular, you need to make sure you take off your clothes a lot and take photos even when you are drinking milk.
16. It’s beginning to look a lot like Mariah’s humble.
14. Sarah and I used to be dancers, obviously.
13. Thanks for falling into a pool wearing a trench coat.
12. Nothing wrong with a bit of healthy competition.
11.Happy birthday, Lenny Kravitz. You do you, boo.
10. Did someone say holiday?
9. When I was thinking how to celebrate 2 million followers,
I realized getting into the fridge in heels, a blonde wig, and using 26,733 filters was the obvious choice. It's so crazy that my boo Nicki Minaj had the same idea.
8. When style and safety go hand-in-hand:
7. Happy Birthday, Ruby Rose. Thanks for reminding us that hygiene is the key.
6. Just a couple of cows.
5. When your mates had a few drinks and want to do your makeup:
4. Warming up for Valentine's Day.
3. For all the moms out there – if you don't look this good in the morning after a 3-minute-sleep, you will never be like J.Lo.
2. Missing summer...
1. Happy birthday, Kenny! Remember to have someone to look after you when you pass out tonight so your mates can't do it to your hair...again.
When you find the "adults only" pool:
Goes to New York City once:
Sorry, did someone order a car model?
Which of these parodies did you like the most? Share your thoughts in the comments!