15 Celebs Who Will Experience the Joy of Parenthood in 2023
Many famous people announced that they’ll be welcoming a little bundle of joy in 2023. And whether it’s their first child or not, it is always exciting to know that our favorite celebrities are expanding their families and to witness how they’ll be handling their role as a new parent. This is why we gathered a list of pregnant celebs to remind ourselves which star is expecting a little mini-me in this new coming year.
1. Hilary Swank is becoming a mom for the first time at 48. She will be welcoming twins with her entrepreneur husband Philip Schneider.
For Christmas, the pregnant actress shared a pic of her decorating the tree with the caption: “All I want for Christmas is yoooouuus, ohhhhhhh baby(s).”
2. Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds are expecting their fourth child. They are already parents to 3 daughters.
The actor revealed that he is hoping the new baby will also be another girl.
3. Chrissy Teigen and John Legend are going to be parents again. The couple who has a daughter, Luna, and a son, Miles, lost their third son Jack pre-term, due to complications, in 2020.
4. At 34, Rumer Willis announced that she’ll become a mom for the first time. She shared sweet black and white pics of her boyfriend Derek kissing her pregnant belly.
5. Reality star Kate Chastain is pregnant with her first child at 39. She noted, “It’s something I’ve always hoped for, so this is truly a dream come true!”
6. Keke Palmer, 29, is expecting her first baby with boyfriend Darius Jackson. She made the happy announcement while hosting Saturday Night Live for the first time.
7. Greta Gerwig, 39, debuted her baby bump on the red carpet back in November. This will be her and director Noah Baumbach’s second child.
8. Bill Gates’ oldest daughter, Jennifer, and her professional equestrian husband, Nayel, are expecting their first baby. They revealed that it’s a girl.
9. Model Jasmine Tookes revealed that she is expecting her first child with her husband Juan David Borrero during an interview in November.
10. Olympic snowboarder, Jamie Anderson, 32, is expecting her first baby with her fiancé Tyler Nicholson, 27. She noted, ’’I have a whole new appreciation for life and being a woman.’’
11. The Cosby Show actress Keshia Knight Pulliam, 43, and her husband Brad James are expecting their first baby together. Keshia already has a 5-year-old daughter with her ex.
12. The Cheetah Girls star Sabrina Bryan and her husband will have a second child. Sabrina made the announcement by posting a pic of her daughter with the caption, “I made a wish, and it came true... I’m going to be a BIG SISTER!!!”
13. Bling Empire actress Kelly Mi Li, 37, and her partner are expecting their first child. Kelly revealed that it is going to be a baby girl.
14. Olympic athlete Ryan Lochte and wife Kayla have a third baby on the way. The couple shared the good news through a sweet video montage posted on Instagram.
15. Kaley Cuoco, 37, revealed that she will be having a baby girl in 2023 with her partner Tom Pelphrey.
Which famous couple do you wish to see as parents in the future? What good news are you expecting in 2023?
Preview photo credit hilaryswank / Instagram, blakelively / Instagram
Bright Side/Family & kids/15 Celebs Who Will Experience the Joy of Parenthood in 2023
Share This Article