15 “Still a Good Mom” Illustrations Every Mother Needs to See
Breastfeeding babies provides them with real-time immunity against bacteria and viruses. That’s almost like a real-life superpower that moms have! Being a mom is, by all means, not an easy job, and sometimes things get overwhelming.
Here at Bright Side, we respect moms all around the world, and would like to show you that even though it might be tough being a mom, they’ll always be special to us.
1. Even though you might be tired, your baby is still getting attention.
2. Not going to the park is okay sometimes.
3. It’s okay to get frustrated sometimes.
4. Feeling overwhelmed with emotions just means you’re doing your job right.
5. Working and managing a family is hard.
6. So what if people judge you, their dirty looks don’t matter.
7. Even little tasks sometimes make you feel like you’re in the middle of a battle.
8. Socializing is an important part of life, even if your kid messes up the table a bit.
9. Accept your partner’s help and rest for a minute.
10. It’s hard to take care of yourself when you have your child asking for attention, but it’s necessary.
11. It’s okay to miss your kids, even when you need a little bit of space from them.
12. Sometimes, the best solution is to find the middle-ground.
13. Going shopping without your kids might feel like therapy, and you don’t have to feel guilty for not bringing them.
14. Don’t feel bad for using technology to entertain your kids. It’s part of our ever changing world.
15. Even if your child is crying, it’s okay to take a minute.
Do you ever feel like you are not a perfect mom? How do you deal with it?