20 Photos of Dads Who Are the Rockstars of Parenting
Fathers make cakes for their kids, turn their rooms into a wonderland, invent bags that transform into diaper-changing stations, and even dye their beards in radiant colors to surprise their kids. They do everything and anything to make their offspring feel loved and protected and often treat the pitfalls of fatherhood with humor and fun.
We at Bright Side couldn’t help but smile while looking at pics of dads who nailed parenting like pros and we’d like to share them with you.
1. “I made a diaper bag that transforms into a changing station.”
2. “Found my daughter’s hair dye kit in the bathroom. Think she’ll like it?”
3. “My kid and I have a tradition to take this photo on every trip.”
4. “Missed my graduation because of aerosinusitis. My dad came to the hospital and graduated me with insurance papers.”
5. “A dad is a canvas when a daughter wants to practice.”
6. “Built my first PC at age 13 with my dad!”
7. “I’m embracing single-parenthood by getting the family pictures I always wanted.”
8. What happens when you leave a dad alone with the baby:
9. “I recently turned 21 and was going to move out. Here’s the present from my dad on my twenty-first birthday. Thank you, Dad!”
10. “I built a tree in my daughter’s bedroom.”
11. “My daughter wanted to be Dwight from The Office, so that made my costume decision easy.”
12. “My daughter has been sleeping on the floor because her crippled cat couldn’t reach the bed. I made her bed handi-cat accessible.”
13. “A homemade Horizon Zero Dawn Aloy costume I made for my daughter. I also did her hair.”
14. “I work at the movies and this dad-daughter duo made my night.”
15. When you’re a single dad raising 2 teenage girls:
16. “Single dad curlers, 100 for $.50 — I’ll let you know if they work.”
17. “My 4-yr-old daughter on a high humidity day after moderate activity — her mom thinks I make the curls one by one.”
18. “’Daaaad, we’re bored!’ Ummm okay, strip this laptop down and this desktop, and then rebuild them. My gosh, it’s the most peace and quiet I’ve had all week!”
19. “My husband had this costume planned for several years, long before we had a child. The inspiration was a computer game he played in high school.”
20. Dads bake cakes for their daughters and sons from scratch and on their own.
Was your father a rockstar of parenting? What did he do?
Preview photo credit GrumpyOldGam3rDad / Reddit