10 Clothing Tricks Every Woman Needs to Try
Your favorite pair of jeans is too loose in the waist, your most comfortable sweater is covered in lint and fuzz, and you can't zip up your jacket... Sounds familiar, doesn't it? In order to be able to solve these problems on the fly, use these effective tricks that we have collected for you.
We at Bright Side truly value simple and effective ways to solve popular problems that many people don’t know how to deal with. Don’t forget to save this article in order to remind yourself about this information until it’s part of your muscle memory.
10. If you are wearing clothes with open sides, put on your stick-on bra unclipped and vertically (yes, it is possible) to prevent it from being seen.
9. When choosing jeans, pay attention to the back pockets: the closer to the center they are, the rounder your butt will look.
8. If your underwear is too tight, it can give you a muffin top. To avoid this, try a larger panty size.
7. You have probably had a pair of jeans that were too loose in the waist. There is a simple solution: sew a piece of elastic in the back.
6. Apply some fabric to the outside of your shoes to change the way they look.
5. If a zipper is jammed, rub a piece of soap on the track to make it move again.
4. A cool way to store tank tops is to use towel hooks. This way, you will save a lot of room and the tank tops are always ready to be worn.
3. In order to remove a spot of paint from your clothes, soak it in alcohol, rub it with a toothbrush, and then wash it in the washing machine as usual.
2. Pumice is incredibly effective when you need to remove lint and fuzz from a sweater.
1. If your shorts keep riding up every time you take a step, just cut a piece of felt and sew it to the shorts from the inside.
Do you have any life hacks that you can't imagine your life without?