15 Couples Who Keep Their Love Alive With Their Sense of Humor
Turns out that laughing with each other and laughing at each other plays an important role in keeping relationships strong. Be it harmless pranks or making fun of something together, some couples are sharing a glimpse of how they make their connection more enjoyable and we’re loving it!
Bright Side has compiled 15 of our favorites below for our readers.
1. “I gave my girlfriend a set of keys to my apartment today.”
2. “Woke up and discovered that my wife moved our coat stand yesterday.”
3. “I had a shirt made with unflattering pictures of my wife.”
4. “My wife lost a bet and had to go on the scariest ride at the carnival.”
5. “Told my boyfriend I was getting him a burger for Christmas.”
6. A hairstylist friend of mine has done her boyfriend’s hair every day that they’ve been stuck inside. So far we have these gems.
7. For April Fools, I broke an old car’s window and rolled my wife’s car’s window down, scattered glass, and staged the area. She was not amused.
8. “This is what my boyfriend did to prevent me from snooping before he proposed.”
9. “My wife said that when I pass, she’ll go the extra mile to give me the burial I deserve...”
10. “My girlfriend and I (finally) got a PlayStation 5, so naturally we did a fake maternity and newborn shoot with it.”
11. “My girlfriend showed up to a party for my birthday dressed as me.”
12. This husband replaced his baby’s ultrasound with a photo of a xenomorph and the wife sent it to all their relatives without realizing it.
“When my wife had an ultrasound for our first child, I took a photo of the printout so she could send it to friends and family on WhatsApp. Instead, I sent her this xenomorph image and she sent it to everyone before realizing what it was. She was not amused.”
13. “My girlfriend says that I own too many video games. I sent her this.”
14. “My wife can’t stand it when I do this.”
15. 6 years ago I lost my wedding ring. I ended up getting a tattoo instead of replacing it. My wife just found it in an old purse.
Do you agree that a similar sense of humor makes relationships last? Tag your partner below and challenge them to a prank war!