20+ Hysterical Photos Proving the War Between the Sexes Does Exist
In theory, we all need to work on our relationships carefully. However, in practice, we rarely show patience when our partner doesn’t wash their dirty dishes or eats junk food. Alas, many habits people bring into their family life can be so offensive that eventually, their house can turn into a battlefield. We just hope that couples consider the peculiarities of their partners with a healthy sense of humor.
At Bright Side, we’ve noticed that partners can have a lot of complaints about each other. Luckily, many of them are wise and funny enough to treat those discrepancies as jokes.
1. “I asked my boyfriend to put the wash out to dry and came back to this.”
2. “This is how my boyfriend put away Jenga.”
3. “Someone opened a new tube of toothpaste when a half-full one was right there.”
4. “My husband put his pants right beside the laundry basket instead of just into it.”
5. “My wife literally said, ’don’t move,’ then snapped this picture of me.”
6. “A 10-year argument with my wife is finally over.”
7. Social media is a constant cause for arguments.
8. “My wife just sent me this photo with no explanation. I may have just entered into dog ownership.”
9. When your phone is not only a communication device but also a reflection of your family relationships:
10. “My wife likes to put her food and drinks on electronics.”
11. “The way my boyfriend takes clothes out of the closet”
12. “’Would you be mad if I cut a square in the middle of the cake?’ - My girlfriend and now mortal enemy”
13. “My boyfriend’s kitchen — it’s 5:16.”
14. It’s good when your significant other cares for you. But it’s bad when your understanding of care is too different.
15. “My wife’s nightstand”
16. Every family has their own problems.
17. “My girlfriend opens every container like this. What a monster!”
18. “My boyfriend ate all the red skittles.”
19. People who leave bread crumbs in the butter never think of their partner.
20. “My girlfriend often does this when she’s finished using the kettle.”
21. When people leave their dishes in the most random places:
22. “My husband bought memory foam for his side of the bed.”
23. It’s so sweet to wear your boyfriend’s clothes. However, your boyfriend may not think so.
24. “My husband is good about washing dishes, but he never puts the clean ones away.”
25. “Apparently, my husband refuses to finish a bar of soap. I found his stash.”
26. “The way my girlfriend vacuums the passenger side of her car”
27. “This watch my girlfriend got me for our anniversary”
28. Even cultural differences can be used against you.
Which habit of yours or your partner’s can turn into a fight? Tell us in the comments below.