19 Animals With Adorable Quirks That Make Us Fall in Love With Them
Gregory Maguire once said, “Animals are born who they are, accept it, and that is that. They live with greater peace than people do.” As our article shows, there are a lot of animals who were born with one abnormality or another. But is there anyone who’d say that they’re not cute?
Bright Side has prepared a list of animals who have adorable quirks. This article will make your heart melt 19 times.
1. This is Maya. She has a chromosomal abnormality, but she’s just like any other cat.
2. This is Jimmy, a cute orangutan.
3. Just look how sweet this dog is.
4. This koala’s eyes are largely separated as a result of malformation.
5. Meet Otto, the first kitten in Turkey with a chromosome abnormality.
6. This is Timo, an adorable pony with syndrome that is extremely rare in animals.
7. This calf is very loved and makes its owner very happy.
8. When Kenny was born he was deformed due to poor genetics.
9. This cat is blind, but I think I can see other universes in its eyes.
10. This is Crystal, a Shetland pony. She is only 2 ft tall.
11.This is Lil Bub, a one of a kind magical space cat. She is small, but mighty.
12. This is exactly how I look on Mondays.
13. This is Monty. She was born with feline Down Syndrome. She holds her own universe of happiness.
14. Smiley was a dwarf Golden Retriever. He did not have eyes and helped people by spreading a ’Seeing with Your Heart’ message.
15. This sloth is so photogenic.
16. When you are in a playful mood:
17. Zeke has an extra chromosome. It makes him look surprised 24/7.
18. My friend’s dog Athena is normal (even though she looks like she’s drunk).
19. My cats really nailed this year’s Christmas photo shoot.
What do you feel after looking at these photos? Do you know any animals who are a little different? Do they act normal or behave differently? Share your stories with us!