20 Animals That Sleep So Soundly We’d Like to Join Them
Many pet owners know how irresistible their fluffy friends are when sleeping and how you can’t take your eyes off of them. What you might not know is why your pet sleeps in a specific position. For example, pets who sleep on their side are very comfortable with their environment and trust their owners completely. Those who sleep on their stomach are usually small animals with high levels of energy and want to be ready to jump to their feet in case their owners call for them.
Bright Side searched for the most adorable photos of sleeping animals that will melt your heart and make you want to curl up next to them.
1. “Her name is Audrey. She is the smallest kitten I’ve ever seen, and she fell asleep in my roommate’s pocket like this.”
2. Room with a view. Oh, the city view looks good too.
3. We can’t take our eyes off this sleeping party:
4. “She was yelling, ’Auntie, he’s squishing me!’ I looked back to find him completely content.”
5. Entering the 11th dream
6. Nothing should disturb such a peaceful sleeper.
7. This is what the real Hakuna Matata looks like:
8. A regular flamingo sleeping party
9. Someone’s gonna be late for work today!
10. How nice it must be to sleep all day...
11. 2 baby squirrels cuddle as they snooze under a tree.
12. Ugh, it’s Monday again.
13. The moment you realize that you are completely powerless:
14. Has your heart melted yet?
15. What’s better than one Corgi sleeping? 5 Corgis.
16. Baby squirrel curled up, sleeping on its back.
17. A baby giraffe doesn’t even need a pillow.
18. The kings of the jungle need love and warmth too.
19. Take your shoes off and don’t make a peep.
20. Um, maybe we’ll just call in sick.
What’s the cutest position you’ve ever seen your pet sleeping in? Please share with us down in the comments section.